BCECEB Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is a very reputed board in the state of Bihar which is responsible for conducting the State level examination Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE). The BCECE exam is conducted for admission to various undergraduate courses in the field of engineering pharmacy and agriculture in the top colleges of Bihar. In 2023 the BCECE exam expectedly going to be conducted in the 4th week of July 2023 and the application process will be start in between 3rd week of May 2023 to 3rd week of June 2023 and the admit card related to BCECE exam 2023 are going to be released 2nd week of July 2023 (expectedly).
BCECEB Recruitment 2023
The result of the BCECE 2023 exam are going to be released in August 2023. The BCECE exam will be conducted in two stages and the candidate who clears the first stage of the BCECE exam will be eligible to appear for the 2nd stage. In this blog, we will provide detailed information about the BCECE 2023 exam including its overview, eligibility criteria for pharmacy and engineering, selection process, exam syllabus, and steps to apply.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Recruitment 2023
|Article Name||BCECEB Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Post Type||Lower Division Clerk, Quality Controller, Assistant Manager, Assistant Account Officer, Accountants, etc.|
|Application Process||Starting shortly|
|Exam Date||July 2023|
BCECEB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Most important for the students is that candidates are eligible for the BCECE exam 2023 before applying for it if the candidate is not eligible and he has applied so the application form will be immediately rejected by the BCECEB authorities. Candidates who are aspiring to take admission in pharmacy courses through BCECEB Recruitment 2023 Exam must be of minimum age of 17 years and must be domicile of the state of Bihar and should have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects which minimum 45% (40% for ST / SC).
- Also Read – Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 10th Pass @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Candidates who are willing to take admission in engineering courses in top notch colleges in the state of Bihar through BCECEB Recruitment 2023 examination must have a minimum age of 17 years and must be a permanent resident of Bihar and should have passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 45% (40% for ST / SC).
BCECEB Exam Pattern 2023
Students are advised to check the exam pattern of BCECE 2023 exam because it helps to give clarity related to the exam. BCECE exam is a total OMR sheet based exam and the duration of each paper was 90 minutes. The BCECE 2023 exam is a multiple-choice question-based exam and consists of 100 questions in each paper for a total of 400 marks. The BCECE 2023 exam consists of four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, and Agriculture, and each section carries 400 marks. The BCECE exam is based on the Bihar Board’s Class 11 and Class 12 curriculum. The BCECE 2023 exam syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture. In BCECEB Recruitment 2023 exam 4 marks are awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark for each incorrect answer and the BCECE 2023 exam is conducted in Hindi and English language.
BCECEB Recruitment Exam Syllabus 2023
It is very important for the student to know the full syllabus regarding the BCECE exam. Basically, it was based on Bihar class 11th and 12th board curriculum. The syllabus for the BCECEB Recruitment 2023 exam includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and Agriculture. The syllabus for each subject is given below:
- Physics: Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Thermodynamics, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Work, Energy, and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices.
- Chemistry: Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Preparation and Properties of Some Important Compounds, Some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, Environmental Chemistry.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics and Probability.
- Biology: Diversity in Living World, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Biology and Human Welfare, Biotechnology and Its Applications, Cell Structure and Function, Plant Physiology, Ecology and Environment.
- Agriculture: Elements of Science, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Agriculture Economics, Crop Production, and Rural Development.
How to Apply for BCECEB Recruitment 2023?
Student who are wishing to apply for BCECEB Recruitment 2023 examination has to check the eligibility criteria if they are eligible to give that exam they can apply for BCECEB Recruitment 2023 by following below mentioned step:
- Step 1 : For applying in BCECE exam 2023 first candidates need to visit the official website of BCECE at www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Step 2 : After in the sidebar of the home page candidates can see the “BCECE exam 2023 apply online” link.
- Step 3 : Now full notification related to BCECE exam 2023 will be displayed now you have to click on the apply button.
- Step 4 : After that the BCECE exam application form will be appeared candidates have to fill it with required details such as personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information.
- Step 5 : Now candidate has to pay the BCECE exam fees which was for for subject combo General / OBC need to pay 1000/- and SC/ST has to pay 500/- and for PCMB General / OBC need to pay 1100/- and SC/ST has to pay 550/- by debit card / credit card / netbanking.
- Step 6 : Now your application for BCECEB Recruitment 2023 has been successful now download your configuration form.
FAQs related to BCECEB Recruitment 2023
What is the official website of BCECEB board where student can apply for BCECEB Recruitment 2023?
www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in is the official website of BCECEB board where students can apply for the BCECEB Recruitment 2023.
When will the application process be started for the BCECEB Recruitment 2023?
The application process for the BCECEB Recruitment 2023 examination is starting in the 3rd week of May 2023 to the 3rd week of June 2023 (expectedly).