The Delhi Urban Art Commission a statutory body set up under the Delhi Urban Art Commission Act, 1973 has issued the following guidelines on the subject :
- With a view to retain the aesthetic quality of the environment all existing public buildings need to be maintained properly with due respect and intent of the original architect. - In case any changes are desired on the external facade of the building by the owner, with a view to ensure that the architectural character of the building is not disturbed, it is important to take consent of the original designer architect. - A plaque indicating name of the Architect, Engineer, owner, builder etc., at a suitable location in all existing and proposed projects be installed.
The aforesaid guidelines need to be complied by all concerned including the owners/promoters of the public buildings.
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission. NEW
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.