Commission took the opportunity of the Commonwealth Games to showcase Delhi to the visitors to the City as well as its citizens through an exhibition called 'Delhinama'. The biography of this fascinating city unfolded through over a year of intense research work by a group of scholars, professionals and crafts people. Layer by layer the team unearthed amazing continuities hidden in the folds of time, of this throbbing contemporary megapolis. In this effort the Commission also received the active assistance of a number of national and international institutions as well as support of the Government of India and the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi. Anticipating the popularity of the exhibition, the Commission organised the exhibition at three prominent places in the City viz. Delhi University, Red Fort and the India Habitat Centre. The exhibition at the three venues was held for almost a month and received wide acclaim. Simultaneously, to initiate dialogue with the citizens and other stakeholders of the City the Commission organized the following public discussions at the India Habitat Centre and Delhi University in which eminent historians, media personalities, authors and other experts participated:
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission. NEW
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.