Pedestrianization of Karol Bagh
Karol Bagh area which is one of the important commercial hubs of the capital is getting choked on account of an un-controlled flow of traffic. There is hardly any scope for free movement of pedestrians leave aside vehicles. As an initial step for improving pedestrianization of a high density commercial areas, the Commission had chosen Karol Bagh.
The issues involved include :
Pedestrianization of Karol Bagh-1
Preamble to the Constitution New
Fit India Fitness Protocols New
DUAC encourage RTI Application in case of life and liberty matter through Email at: email@example.com
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* Memorandum - Incomplete proposals referred online to DUAC NEW
* Memorandum - DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.