Redevelopment of Begum Ka Bagh adjacent to the Old Delhi Railway Station and adjoining area.
Begum Ka Bagh is the only planned open green spaces located in the heart of Shahjahanabad adjacent to the Delhi main railway station. The purpose of the study was for preparation of a conceptual plan for integrating the fragmented green spaces of Begum Ka Bagh, improve flow of traffic on S.P. Mukherji Marg, H.C. Sen Marg, providing systematic parking facilities and pedestrian movement in the vicinity of the park and Old Delhi Railway Station.
Based on the study a Workshop was organized jointly by DUAC and Council of Architecture in which concerned agencies participated. The recommendations emerging from the Workshop are both short-term and long-term measures for improving the area. While the short-term measures do not involve any substantial changes or financial implications, the long-term measures have been proposed keeping in view the active role played by the DMRC in the area. The recommendations on the study were sent to the concerned agencies after eliciting their in principle acceptance.
Preamble to the Constitution New
Fit India Fitness Protocols New
DUAC encourage RTI Application in case of life and liberty matter through Email at: email@example.com
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* Memorandum - Incomplete proposals referred online to DUAC NEW
* Memorandum - DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.