Public Area improvement of Nehru Place District Centre.
The study of Nehru Place was chosen because it has become an eyesore on the cityscape with its management cum administration problems, deterioration in the overall environment, defunct services and lack of infrastructure like water scarcity, sewerage disposal problem, encroachment, inadequate parking space etc. An important feature of the recommendations is that an independent body, which can give its undivided attention to the upkeep of the Centre, manage the District Center. The study further recommends that the body should not only be financially self-sufficient but also in the long term be able to generate sufficient funds for ongoing improvements to the physical environment. The study assumed importance in view of proposed expansion of the District Centre.
Preamble to the Constitution New
Fit India Fitness Protocols New
DUAC encourage RTI Application in case of life and liberty matter through Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* Memorandum - Incomplete proposals referred online to DUAC NEW
* Memorandum - DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.