Vulnerability Assessment of built form in Delhi due to earthquake disaster
The earthquake in Gujrat some time back has brought to the fore for the first time the vulnerability of urban areas to earthquake disasters. Delhi being a high density metropolis and falling in Zone-IV –seismic zone, the Commission felt the need to initiate a study on the above issue with the objective of educating the people in general and urban local bodies in particular about the vulnerability of seismic hazard in and around Delhi and suggest measures in mitigation lest we repeat Bhuj in Delhi.
Preamble to the Constitution New
Fit India Fitness Protocols New
DUAC encourage RTI Application in case of life and liberty matter through Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* Memorandum - Incomplete proposals referred online to DUAC NEW
* Memorandum - DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.