Sunehri Bagh Proposal
Sunheri Bagh Road and the entire precinct where some bungalows were dilapidated and have been removed has presented an opportunity for planning densification. In response to a proposal from the Government, the DUAC suggested an alternative conceptual idea, where the CPWD developed a plan to add an additional 16 bungalows with plots reduced in size from 3 to 4 acres to under 2 acres. A layout plan has been approved and at the next stage prototypes of 4 bungalows in keeping with the character of New Delhi would be proposed for construction. This would demonstrate the form of densification proposed, in keeping with the ambience of the area.
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission. NEW
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.