Sub: Policy for Internship in Delhi Urban Art Commission.
1. The number of interns at any point of time shall be not more than 4 in number.
2. The period of internship would be 2-6 months.
3. The internship will be in following areas;
- Town Planning
- Urban Design
- Landscape Design
4. No stipend would be payable by DUAC to the interns on its roles
5. The intern shall be attached with one of the teams doing the City Level Studies/any of the Members/Chairman, DUAC.
6. The assessment of the performance of the interns would be based on a report in this regard obtained from the team leader Member DUAC, Chairman DUAC as the case may be with whom the intern is attached.
7. A certificate would be given on successful completion of the internship duly signed by Secretary, DUAC.
8. As long as the intern is working in DUAC he or she shall be governed by the rules pertaining to Full Time Consultants relating to office timings, confidentiality, maintenance of discipline any other aspects specifically indicated by the office.
9. The Commission may without prior notice at its own discretion terminate internship at any point of time.