CTET Notification 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE has conducted the national level entrance exam for a candidate who wants to pursue a career in teaching for upper and lower primary classes in the government school which is Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) and CTET conducted twice a year. The second phase of CTET 2023 exam will be conducted in July 2023 and the CTET Notification 2023 related to the July session exam will be released in the month of August 2023.
CTET Notification 2023
The CTET Notification 2023 will be released on the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) official website in June 2023. And the application process of CTET July session 2023 exam has also started in June 2023 and ended up to July 2023. It is very important for the student to know the official notification of the CTET July session exam very carefully and students have to be eligible to give the CTET July session exam as per the norms of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Ctet.nic.in Notification 2023
|Article Name||CTET Notification 2023|
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Exam Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Application Date||Available Soon|
CTET Eligibility Criteria 2023
CTET Notification 2023: The eligibility criteria for CTET exam July session Notification 2023 are For Paper I, a candidate for the CTET must have obtained at least a 50% mark in their senior secondary or 10th class-grade course as well as a passing grade or appearance in their last year of elementary education (D.El.Ed), a 4-year bachelor’s degree in elementary education (B.El.Ed), or a 2-year diploma in education.
Ctet.nic.in Notification 2023: For Paper II, candidates for the CTET must hold a bachelor’s degree and must have passed or appeared in the last year of either the 1-year or 2-year Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), the 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed), or both. Candidates for the CTET who have earned a bachelor’s degree and who have successfully completed or are enrolled in their last year of a four-year bachelor’s degree programme in elementary education (B.El.Ed.) or in education (B.Ed.) are also eligible to apply for the CTET Paper-II.
CTET Syllabus 2023-24
Students who are applying for CTET 2023 July session examination have to know their exam syllabus before applying for recruiting teachers from lower primary to upper primary classes in the Government schools. The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE conducts a Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET).
For CTET Paper-I Syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy: This part of the CTET paper 1 pays attention to understanding child development, the requirements of different learners, and the fundamentals of teaching and learning.
- Language I: This part of the CTET paper 1 focuses on verbal, grammatical, and comprehension skills in a language of instruction which is English/Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi/Sanskrit.
- Language II: The CTET paper 1’s ability in a language other than Language I section focuses on verbal, grammatical, and comprehension skills.
- Mathematics: This part of the CTET paper 1 on mathematics focuses on concepts, problem-solving skills, and pedagogical understanding.
- Environmental Studies: The fundamental concepts of environmental studies, health and hygiene, and social studies are the subject of this section of the CTET paper 1.
For CTET Paper-II Syllabus:
- Child Development and Pedagogy: This part of the CTET exam 2 pays attention to understanding child development, the principles of learning and teaching, as well as the traits and requirements of different learners.
- Language I (compulsory): This component of the CTET exam 2 is dedicated to verbal, grammatical, and comprehension skills in the language of instruction (English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, or Sanskrit).
- Language II (mandatory): This component of the CTET paper 2 assesses candidates’ ability to communicate in a language other than Language I. CTET Notification, It covers verbal and written skills as well as understanding.
- Mathematics and Science (for Mathematics and Science Teachers): The CTET paper 2’s section on mathematics and science focuses on the subjects’ principles, problem-solving skills, and pedagogical knowledge.
- Social Studies/Social Science (for Teachers of Social Studies/Social Science): This section of the CTET paper 2 focuses on concepts of social studies and social science and their instructional implications.
Steps to Fill CTET Application Form 2023-24
Students who are wishing to apply for the Central teacher eligibility test (CTET) can apply for the exam after the application window is opened and it is highly expected that the CTET July session application process will start in July 2023. Students can follow below mentioned steps to apply for CTET Notification 2023:
- Step 1: First candidate needs to visit the official website of CTET to apply for CTET july session exam 2023 at CTET at https://ctet.nic.in
- Step 2: Now students have to click on the CTET July session notification 2023 in the latest update section.
- Step 3: after clicking on the link student can see the full CTET July session notification 2023 in detail and after reading the CTET Notification 2023 they can click on the “apply online” button.
- Step 4: After clicking on the “apply online” button the CTET July session 2023 application form will appear candidates need to fill that form with details such as personal details, educational qualifications, and contact details and upload a scan copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Step 5: Now candidates have to apply the CTET 2023 July session application fees by credit card / debit card or net banking and click on the submit button.
CTET Notification 2023: Candidates are advised to recheck the information which was filled by the candidate in the CTET 2023 July session application form carefully because if any error occurs during the application form so it will be reflected in the CTET 2023 July session admit card.
FAQs related to CTET Notification 2023
What is the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) where candidates can apply for CTET Notification 2023?
https://ctet.nic.in is the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) where candidates can apply for the CTET July session 2023 exam.
When did the CTET 2023 July session exam application process start?
The CTET 2023 July session examination application process starts in July 2023 and the CTET July session exam has started in August 2023.
When will the CTET Notification 2023 be released?
The CTET Notification 2023 will be released on the Official Website of Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) in June 2023.