The Indian government has taken crucial steps to promote digital India . E shram card is a card for workers who work in the unorganized sector. This card is provided by the Indian government for these workers. It is an online platform specially designed for the workforce that does not have access to basic facilities like other organized sector workers.This blog will discuss the features, benefits, and the registration process of the E Shram Card, which is an essential tool for ensuring social security for India’s unorganized workforce.
E Shram Card Download
The E Shram Card is an online service provided by the Indian Government designed to ease access for Indian unorganized workers to their social security rights. It is meant to provide an easy and secure way for workers to keep track of their Social Security records, including medical and Pension information. Workers can download the Shram Card app from the government website, allowing them to access the card from any device with internet connection.
|Name of the Article||E Shram Card Download PDF|
|Official Portal Name||E Shram Card Portal|
|Next Installment Date||Available Soon|
Steps to download E Shram Card Download
To download the E Shram card, you First, you need to create a login account by registering on the official website of Shram Suvidha Portal – https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/registration . After registering, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number and email id which needs to be filled in the portal. Once your account is created, you will be able to login and start the E-Shram card download process. The overall download process given below :
- Go and visit the e-Shram portal https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/registration and now Go the “New Registration” button.
- Enter your mobile number, and the system will send an OTP to verify your phone number in E Shram registration form.
- Once your phone number is verified, fill in your personal details, including your name, age, gender, and educational qualifications in E-Shram Card form.
- You need to upload a scan copy of your identity proof such as Aadhar card pan card and voter ID in E-shram card form.
- Enter your bank account details, including your bank name, account number, and IFSC code.
- Submit your E-Shram Card application, and you will receive a unique identification number, which you can use to access various government services and benefits.
E Shram Card Eligibility Criteria
- The E-Shram Card applicant must be an unorganized sector worker.
- The E-Shram Card applicant must be between the ages of 16 and 59 years.
- The E Shram Card applicant must not be covered under any other social security scheme.
- The E-Shram Card applicant must have an Aadhaar card.
E Shram Card Apply Online
You will need to provide the necessary documents while filling out the E Shram Card application such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card and bank details if you want any payments associated with your E Shram card. Once all these documents are uploaded as required, your application for downloading the E-Shram card will be processed within 24-48 hours and once it is approved, you can download it on your mobile directly from the website after logging in.
The objective of the E-Shram card is to provide an efficient and secure system for the workers to access all their employment information, benefits, and work related entitlements in an easy and uniform manner. It is also a centralized platform for employers to provide a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective system for managing their workforce.
E Shram Card Benefits
The E Shram Card has several benefits for unorganized workers in India. Some of the key benefits are:
- Access to social security schemes: The E-Shram Card provides unorganized workers with access to various social security schemes and benefits, including life and disability insurance, health and maternity benefits, old age pension, and other welfare schemes.
- Portable document: The card is a portable document that the worker can carry with them at all times. It eliminates the need for carrying multiple documents to access government services and benefits.
- Bank Account: The card allows unorganized workers to open a bank account and access various financial services, including loans and credit facilities.
- Centralized database: The government maintains a centralized database of all E Shram Cardholders, which helps to streamline the delivery of government services and benefits.
How to download E Shram Card Download PDF through phone number
Downloading the E-Shram Card on mobile is easy and quick.
- Step 1 – you have to download shram suvidha mobile app from Google Play Store or apple store.
- Step 2 – open shram suvidha mobile app and sign up using your registered mobile number.
- Step 3 – you need to fill some basic information like name father name and gender in shram suvidha mobile app.
- Step 4 -now you have to enter your Aadhaar number and PAN card verification in shram suvidha app.
Which is the official website of E Shram Card Portal?
eshram.gov.in is the official website of e shram portal.
How to check E Shram Card Payment Status?
All candidates can easily check E Shram Card Payment Status by following above steps.
E-Shram Card also has various other features that make it beneficial for workers of India. It allows employers to search and verify the details of workers before hiring them, helps in verification of proof of identity, provides pension and medical claim help, and also helps in tracking working hours of employees. And this card will also ensure that workers receive their Social Security benefits on time. Thus, it provides a more secure system compared to traditional and old paper-based systems and increases transparency in the process.