CR Park View
Punjabi Bagh Road 24mtr View
On the occasion of completion of 46 years of the Delhi Urban Art Commission, I am happy to present to you this revamped website. The Delhi Urban Art Commission ( DUAC ) has been established way back in the year 1974 under an Act of the Parliament in order to "advise the Government of India in the matter of preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of urban and environmental design within Delhi and to provide advice and guidance to any local body in respect of any project of building operations or engineering operations or any development proposal which affects or is like to affect the skyline or the aesthetic quality of the surroundings or any public amenity provided therein". The Commission plays a threefold role a policy advisor to the Government of India, a regulatory body and a think tank.
Postponement of Written Examination for the post of LDC New
Click the link below for downloading Admit Card for the post of LDC
Preamble to the Constitution New
Fit India Fitness Protocols
DUAC encourage RTI Application in case of life and liberty matter through Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2021
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* permission to DIAL as local authority New
* Memorandum - Incomplete proposals referred online to DUAC
* Memorandum - DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.