JK HRMS Portal: JK HRMS Portal has been launched by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir to monitor the government employees working in government departments and to provide various benefits to all these employees. You can get all the information about JK HRMS Portal Registration, jkpaysys.gov.in Login. For all the government employees working under Jammu and Kashmir, the JK HRMS portal has been successfully launched on 18 October 2022 by the state government of Jammu and Kashmir.
This portal has been started to connect the various dimensions of HRMS, so it is mandatory for all government employees who are working under Jammu and Kashmir to be registered in the JK HRMS Portal through the process provided in this article. Let us know how to register in the JK HRMS portal.
JK HRMS Portal 2022
JK HRMS Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System Portal have been launched by Chief Security of Jammu and Kashmir Dr. Arun Kumar Metha This portal has been officially launched successfully on 18 October 2022.
This portal has been launched mainly for all government employees eligible under Jammu and Kashmir. Other types of portals like Gauraiya, PRS, VCS, EPM, and EVS have been launched by the Chief Secretary of J&K Dr. Arun Kumar Metha to provide benefits to government employees.
If you are also a Jammu and Kashmir government employee then you are informed that from 18 October 2022 you can successfully register yourself by visiting hrms.jk.gov.in official portal. Many types of benefits are being provided to the registered government employees on the JK HRMS portal so all government employees must get registered under this scheme.
|Name Of Portal||JK HRMS Registration|
|Organized By||JAMMU AND KASHMIR HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM|
|Under||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Portal Launched On||18th October 2022|
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
- First of all, candidates visit the official website jkpaysys.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, the JK HRMS PortalRegistration homepage will be displayed in front of all of you.
- Here all the candidates have to enter their username, password, and captcha code.
- After entering all the required information, click on the option of login.
- Now a 6-digit OTP will be sent to the email address you entered, enter this OTP.
- In this way, all of you will be successfully login on JK HRMS Portal.
Documents for JK HRMS Portal Registration
This portal has been started for all government employees so if you are also a government employee under Jammu and Kashmir then you must have the following documents given below to get registered under this portal:-
- Passport-size photo.
- ID proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Cast Certificate.
- Service Description.
- mobile number.
- E-mail ID.
The main objective of introducing the Jammu and Kashmir Human Resource Management System (JK HRMS) Portal has been set by the State Government of Jammu and Kashmir to collect the data of all the employees who are working in Jammu and Kashmir. Along with this, it is mandatory for all government employees to be registered on this portal, so according to media reports, it is believed that all government employees who are registered under this portal will be provided with various benefits.
All the government employees who are going to register under the JK HRMS portal must go through the information given below to know the eligibility criteria:-
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir to get registered on the JK HRMS portal.
- Only those candidates can register on this portal who is employed by the Jammu and Kashmir State Government.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to register on JK HRMS Portal to have a Diploma of Domicile.
JK HRMS Portal Registration Process
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website hrms.jk.gov.in.
- Now the homepage will be displayed in front of you, select the option of registration provided there.
- And there all the candidates have to enter the requested information like email id and mobile number.
- After entering the email ID and mobile number, you will have to complete the document verification process.
- After uploading all the necessary documents sought, click on the submit option.
- After successfully registering in this way, you will be informed through SMS sent by email.
When JK HRMS Portal is launched?
18 October 2022.
Which is the official website to apply online for JK HRMS Portal Registration?
Official website – hrms.jk.gov.in