NCERT Recruitment 2023: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is a highly reputed and premier institution that develops educational resources for school education in India. The NCERT authorities recruit candidates for various non academics such as Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, and Data Entry Operator. In 2023 it is a great opportunity for the eligible candidates who want to work in the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
NCERT Recruitment 2023
In NCERT Recruitment 2023 there are a total of 347 vacancies for level 2 to level 12 posts and the application process of NCERT Vacancy 2023 has been started from 29th April 2023 and ended up to 19th May 2023. The NCERT Bharti 2023 process will be conducted to fill up the vacancies in NCERT Headquarters and its Regional Institutes located across India. In this blog, we will discuss the overview, eligibility criteria, vacancies, salary details, selection process, and steps to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023.
ncert.nic.in Recruitment 2023
|Article Name||NCERT Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Posts||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor,|
Research Associate, and Data Entry Operator.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
It is most important for the candidate to be eligible for the NCERT Vacancy 2023 for non academic post before applying for it because if student is not eligible then his application form will be immediately rejected by National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) authority the eligibility criteria different for different post like-
- For Professor post in NCERT Recruitment 2023 candidate must have Ph.D. degree with minimum 55% from any recognized University and diploma in specific subject and also have 10 year experience in academic and research field.
- For Associate Professor in NCERT Recruitment 2023 candidate must have postgraduate degree with 55% from any recognized university and diploma in specific subject and also have minimum 8 year experience in academic field.
- For Assistant Professor candidates must have post graduation degree 55% from any recognized University and have a NET qualification.
- For Research Associate applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and have post graduation degree with minimum 55% from any recognized university and have a minimum 3 year experience in the research field.
- For Data entry operator post applicant must have bachelor degree in any specific subject and having a proficiency in typing with the speed of 8000 word per hour to become eligible for NCERT Vacancy 2023.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Before applying for NCERT Recruitment 2023 applicants must know the path of selection process for the non academic post like Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Research Associate, and Data Entry Operator, etc. The NCERT Recruitment 2023 selection process may vary depending upon the post for which candidates are applying and the NCERT 2023 Recruitment selection stages may include a written examination skill test and the interview process after these all process the final selection in NCERT Vacancy 2023 will be made on the basis of the applicant performance in all three stages in the selection process.
For the position of professor and associate professor The selection process of NCERT Recruitment 2023 has only two stages which are screening test and interview and for the position of assistant professor there are three stages of NCERT 2023 Recruitment selection process which includes written examination, skill test and interview. For the position of research associate candidate must have to clear the written examination and interview to get selected in the NCERT Vacancy 2023.
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Vacancy and Salary Details
Student are highly curious about the number of vacancies in NCERT Recruitment 2023 because this can affect cut off marks in NCERT Bharti in 2023 there are total 347 vacancies for level 2 post of non academic like professor, associate professor, assistant professor, research associate and data entry operator and the salary for these non academic post in NCERT Vacancy 2023 was for professor which was the higher level post the salary range between Rs. 1,44,200 – Rs. 2,18,200 per month.
For an associate professor which is also a high level post the salary of associate professor was Rs. 1,31,400 – Rs. 2,17,100 per month. For assistant professor post the salary was in between Rs. 57,700 – Rs. 1,82,400 per month. The salary for research associate in NCERT 2023 Recruitment was range in between Rs. 47,000 – Rs. 59,000 per month and the salary of data entry operator in NCERT Vacancy 2023 was range in between Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 per month.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
If candidates are eligible for the non academic post in the NCERT Recruitment 2023 applicant has to visit the official website of NCERT Bharti. The application process of NCERT Vancy 2023 started from 29 April 2023 and ended up to 19 may 2023. Here are the steps which students can follow to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023.
- Step 1: First student has to visit the official website of NCERT at www.ncert.nic.in .
- Step 2: After that on the home page of NCERT official website candidate has to click on the ‘Recruitment’ tab.
- Step 3: Now the candidate has to click on the NCERT-Recruitment 2023 link.
- Step 4: After that read the instruction and eligibility criteria carefully and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Step 5: Now the NCERT-Recruitment 2023 application form will appear on the screen and candidates have to fill that form with personal educational details and work experience.
- Step 6: Now pay the application fees of NCERT Bharti 2023 which is 1000/- rupees by using a debit / credit card and click on the submit button.
Applicants are advised to fill the NCERT-Recruitment 2023 form very carefully because if any error is made by the applicant the application form will be immediately rejected by NCERT Recruitment authorities.
FAQs related to NCERT Recruitment 2023
What is the official website of NCERT from where candidates can apply for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
www.ncert.nic.in is the official website of NCERT from where candidates can apply for the NCERT Recruitment 2023.
What was the number of vacancies in NCERT Recruitment 2023?
The number of vacancies in NCERT Recruitment 2023 was 347 for non academic post.
What are the application dates for NCERT Recruitment 2023?
The application process of NCERT Recruitment 2023 has been started from 29 April 2023, Saturday and will end by 19 May 2023, Friday.