NTPC Recruitment 2023: The National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) is the most repeated and leading Maharatna company in India which provides energy solutions to the country. Recently NTPC released the notification related to their recruitment for 152 posts which were mining overman, overman (magazine), mechanical supervisor, electrical supervisor, vocational trainer instructor, mine survey and mine sirdar. Candidates who are below the age of 25 can apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2023 till 5th May 2023.
NTPC Recruitment 2023
The NTPC has been the backbone of the Indian power sector for several decades and NTPC Bharti 2023 is a golden opportunity for job seekers who are looking to make their career in the power sector. Candidates who are willing to apply for NTPC Bharti 2023 can visit the official website of National thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) and follow steps which were mentioned below in the article. In this blog, we will discuss the overview, eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancies, salary, and steps to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023.
ntpc.co.in Recruitment 2023
|Article Name||NTPC Recruitment 2023|
|Organization||National thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)|
|Posts||Mining Overman, Overman (Magazine), Mechanical Supervisor, Electrical Supervisor, Vocational Training Instructor, etc.|
|Vacancy||About 152 Posts|
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who are willing to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023 want to know the selection process of NTPC Recruitment 2023 which consists of three stages which was online written test, a skill test and an interview. The online return test is the first stage of the selection process in NTPC Bharti 2023 which consist of objective type questions which are related to their respective field.
The skill test is the second stage of NTPC Recruitment 2023 selection process which was skill based test which was conducted to assess the practical skill of the candidate which are related to their respective field after that interview is the final stage of selection process in NTPC Bharti 2023 which was conducted to know the overall personality of the candidate.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post in NTPC Recruitment 2023 candidates must be eligible for their respective post. To be eligible for the NTPC 2023 Recruitment, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- For the mineover man post Candidate should have a full time diploma in mining from any recognized institute with minimum 60% and have mining overman certificate of Competency under CMR.
- For the mechanical supervisor post in NTPC applicants should have a diploma in mechanical engineering with minimum 60% and have an experience of minimum 3 years in thermal power plants.
- For the electric supervisor post in NTPC applicants should have a diploma in electrical engineering with minimum 60% and have an experience of minimum 3 years in thermal power plant.
- For the mining survey post in the NTPC applicant should have a diploma in mining engineering or mining surveying from recognized University with minimum 60% with Survey Competency Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Vocational trainer instructor in NTPC candidate must have diploma in mining from recognized University with minimum 60% and have mining overman certificate under CMR from DGMS
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy and Salary
Applicants are wanted to know the number of vacancies in NTPC Vacancy 2023 which was 152 posts in which 84 vacancies are for mining overman, 7 vacancies are for overman (magazine), 22 vacancies are for mechanical supervisor, 20 vacancies are for electrical supervisor, 3 vacancies are for vocational trainer instructor, 9 vacancies are for mine survey, 7 vacancies are for mining sirdar. The number of vacancies may affect the number of cutoff marks in NTPC Recruitment 2023.
Applicants are also wanted to know the salary structure of various post and NTPC Bharti 2023 which was for mining overman the salary was vary in between Rs. 50,000 – 70,000 per month, For mechanical supervisor the salary was vary in between Rs.50,000 – 70,000 per month, For electric supervisor the salary was vary in between Rs. 50,000 – 70,000 per month, for vocational trainer position the salary was vary in between Rs. 40,000 – 60,000 per month.
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates wishing to apply and eligible for NTPC Vacancy 2023 can apply for it till 5th May 2023 by visiting the official website of NTPC. Here are the below mentioned steps which candidates can follow to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023:
- Step 1: To apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023 first applicants need to visit the official website of NTPC at www.ntpc.co.in
- Step 2: Now candidates have to click on the “career” tab which was given in the sidebar of the homepage of NTPC.
- Step 3: Now applicants has to select on the NTPC Notification for the respective post in NTPC Vacancy 2023 and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Step 4: After that NTPC Bharti 2023 application form will appear candidates need to fill NTPC 2023 Recruitment application form with personal details and other required details and click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Now students have to pay the NTPC Bharti 2023 application fees which was 300/- for general / EWS / OBC category and there are no fees required for St / SC / PWD and female category and click on the submit button.
Students are advised to fill the NTPC Recruitment 2023 form very carefully because if any error or mistake made by the candidate it will directly reflect on the admit card which can lead to rejection of the candidate application.
FAQs related to NTPC Recruitment 2023
What is the official website of NTPC from where students can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
www.ntpc.co.in is the official website of NTPC from where students can apply for NTPC Recruitment 2023.
What were the application fees for NTPC Recruitment 2023?
The application fees of NTPC Vacancy 2023 is 300/- for General / EWS / OBC category and there was no application fees for SC / ST / PWD and female category.
What is the age limitation in NTPC Recruitment 2023?
Applicant age should be 17 years to 27 or 35 years for NTPC Recruitment 2023.