PM Kisan KYC Update: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been launched by the central government of our country for the welfare of all the small and marginal farmers of our country, under this scheme all the marginal and small farmers of our country each just ₹ 6000 amount. is provided. This amount is provided to all the farmers in the form of installments. Each installment is of ₹ 2000 which is sent to the account of all the farmers. This amount is received by all the farmer brothers through online medium.
The tenth installment of पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना has been sent to the account of all the farmer brothers, the 11th installment is to be sent to the account of all you farmers. This amount is sent to the bank account of all the farmer brothers. So all the farmers will be required to get their bank accounts PM Kisan KYC done to get this amount. This amount will be sent to the bank account of all the farmers, so it will be necessary to get their bank accounts eKYC done. Therefore, all the farmer brothers who want to update the PM Kisan KYC of their bank account, all of them also keep reading this article till the end.
PM Kisan Registration 2022 : Many beneficiary schemes were launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the interest of farmers, under which all farmers are able to get the benefits of many schemes, similarly he launched a scheme on 1 February 2019, whose name is Prime Minister. Under this scheme, all the farmers across the country are provided team level of ₹ 2000 per year.
PM Kisan KYC Update
About 12 crore farmers in our country are taking the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Through this scheme, an amount of ₹ 6000 is sent every year to the accounts of all small and marginal farmers of our country. The tenth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was sent to all the farmers on January 1, 2022. The 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana is to be sent to the account of all you farmers. With the help of this 11th installment, an amount of ₹ 2000 will be sent to the account of all the farmers.
There is great news for all the farmers to take advantage of PM Kisan Yojana, let us tell you that the date of getting residents of PM Kisan Yojana of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department has been extended. The date for getting PM Kisan KYC has been extended from 31 March 2022 to 31 May 2022. All farmer brothers can now get their bank’s e-KYC updated before this date and can get the benefit of the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana.
PM Kisan KYC Date @pmkisan.gov.in
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)|
|Scheme Type||Central Government Scheme|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare|
|Implemented By||Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)|
|Effective from||1st December 2018|
|Date of launch||24th February, 2019|
|Revision of Scheme||1st June 2019|
|Category||Central Government Scheme (PM Kisan KYC)|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Target beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|Mode of Application||Online (Through CSC)|
PM Kisan EKYC Status @pmkisan.gov.in
The amount of ₹ 6000 received under PM Kisan Yojana is sent in the form of installments to the account of all the farmer brothers. Each installment is sent to all farmer brothers account every 4 months. An amount of ₹ 2000 is sent in each installment.
The tenth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been sent to the account of all farmers on January 1, 2022. Opportunity farmers were waiting for the 11th installment, the wait for all of you is over. On May 31, 2022, at 2:00 pm, the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana will be sent to the account of all the farmer brothers. With the help of this eleventh installment, you will get an amount of ₹ 2000.
Pmkisan.gov.in E KYC Aadhar Link Online
About 12 crore farmers in our country are taking the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana. There is great news for all these farmer brothers, let us tell you that the date of getting PM Kisan KYC done by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has been extended from 31 March 2022 to 31 May 2022. The 11th installment received under PM Kisan Yojana is also to be sent to the account of all farmers on 31 May 2022 .
To get the 11th installment, all the farmer brothers will be required to get their bank account eKYC done. You all will know that the date of getting PK resident has been fixed as 31st May 2022. All of you farmer brothers will be able to get your bank’s e-KYC updated before this date and will be able to get the 11th installment in PM Kisan Yojana.
Documents for PM Kisan KYC exlink.pmkisan.gov.in
- Aadhar card
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account
- Documents related to agricultural land like Khata Khatauni
- caste certificate
- income certificate
How to Update PM Kisan Yojana KYC?
- To get the PM Kisan KYC updated, all the farmer brothers have to first go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After visiting this official website a home page will open on all of you screen.
- On the Bose home page, all of you will see the option to do Kisan e-KYC, click on that button.
- After playing this goat, all of you will see the option of drop and down menu, click on these options.
- After clicking this option you will all be redirected to the new page.
- On this page all of you have to enter your registered Aadhar number and mobile number.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number of all of you, enter that OTP.
- After entering this OTP, all of you will see the option to update PM Kisan KYC.
- All farmers brothers click on this option.
- In this way, after following the procedures provided in this article, the PM Kisan KYC of the bank accounts of all you farmer brothers will be updated.
Pm kisan gov in registration @pmkisan.gov.in
- The very first step you have to do is visit the official website of PM Kisan at pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page, you will see the link for New Farmer Registration under Farmer’s Corner as soon as you enter the website. Click on it.
- After clicking on the link of New Farmer Registration, the New Farmer Registration Form will open in front of you, as shown below.
- Here, first, you will select your language, enter your Aadhar number, given a captcha code, and then select your state and click on the search button.
- The PM Kisan Registration Form will open once you click the search button, and you will have to enter your complete information in the form to register on the online portal. (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana)
FAQs on PM Kisan E KYC Update 2022 @pmkisan.gov.in
Which is the official website for updating PM Kisan Yojana KYC?