Delhi A Heritage City
In sheer volume and variety of historical footprints, Delhi rivals other acknowledged World Heritage cities like Rome and Edinburgh. But unlike Rome, only a few of its historic monuments are in the public eye and so constitute its public identify. Some like the Qutb Minar and Humayun’s Tomb, Red Fort are so exceptional that they have already been inscribed in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list. Others like the Jama Masjid are in the popular tourists circuit, but the majority, of comparable significance, lie in the interstices of the modern city, neglected and forgotten. Few are therefore, able to appreciate the extent of Delhi’s actual architectural heritage.
The time is right now to promote the common agenda of conserving Delhi’s heritage, and a strong platform that now exists in Delhi can successfully be translated into making Delhi a World Heritage City.
It is with this background that the proposal was initiated.
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission. NEW
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.