Zonal Development Plan For New Delhi
On a request from the Prime Minister's office in 2006, the DUAC prepared a proposal to delineate the boundary of the "Lutyens' Bungalow Zone" and submitted it to the Ministry of Urban Development in February 2007. The proposal recommended the delineation of three zones :
The NDMC in November 2006 requested the DUAC to prepare a Zonal Development Plan, since the NDMC itself does not have a Town Planning Wing (which the MCD does). The DUAC accordingly appointed consultants for this purpose. A preliminary presentation was made before the Minister, Urban Development in January 2007, with the suggestion that the NDMC be declared a "Special area" in the MPD 2021, which was about to be notified. Subsequently, presentations were made at various stages, to the PMO and to the Monitoring Committee under the Chairmanship of the Secretary, Urban Development.
The ZDP proposes to treat the NDMC, except for the area south of the railway line, as a conservation area. Within this, different areas will be demarcated each with its own development control norms. The Ridge, gardens and roundabouts will be identified as open spaces; heritage buildings and precincts, and the controlled areas around ASI protected sites, will be delineated. A Transport plan will include new by-pass roads to reduce traffic congestion near Connaught Place.
The Commission does not accept any proposal offline. Please submit all your proposals online.
Prime Minister's National Relief Fund-Regarding
"All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the INCOME TAX ACT, 1961".
* Ease Of Doing Business in Construction Permits
* Color Coded Map
* Notice on site specific urban design studies
* DUAC's Working Hours & Public Dealing Timings,
* List of Holidays - Year 2020
*Online Proposal Assesment & Approval System - Login
* DUAC Policy on Conceptual proposals received by the Commission. NEW
* Memorandum - Use of State Emblem by DUAC
* Memorandum - Forwarding of online proposals to the DUAC by the Local Boadies
* Memorandum - CPWD and PWD (GNCTD) henceforth be treated as 'other local authority' in terms of Section 11(1) of DUAC Act, 1973
* Memorandum - Online Submission of Proposals to the D.U.A.C.