Delhi Ration Card: Ration card is usually provided to the needy families, by showing the ration card from the ration shop, they get food and other necessities. Ration card is also an identity proof like aadhar card pan card etc. Every state in India has a ration card system and the state government itself issues the ration card. As the country is under lockdown due to the ongoing situation, the Delhi government has decided to provide temporary ration cards to the citizens of Delhi.
Category Wise Supply of Commodity
|Rice||AAY||10 Kg/Per Card|
|AAY||1.5 Kg/Per Card|
|Sugar||AAY||1 Kg/Per Card|
|Wheat||AAY||25 Kg/Per Card|
|AAY||6 Kg/Per Card|
Delhi Ration Card Full Details Full Details
Delhi Ration card 2022: Ration cards will be issued by the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs. The Delhi government has taken this step because the income of many people has stopped and they are facing difficulties, many of them cannot buy high priced food items and other necessities, so to give relief to them This temporary ration card system is introduced. The main objective of introducing temporary ration cards was to eliminate the old ration card system.
Delhi Ration card 2022: It is provided by the Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Supplies and aims to provide food and supplies at subsidized prices to the citizens of the country. Delhi Ration Card serves as an important document for proof of identity in Delhi and across the country as well. The purpose of this article is to provide information about the process to change your existing ration card like name or address details along with eligibility criteria required documents application process.
Types of Ration Card
- APL –
- Ration cards are issued to those families who are living above poverty line.
- BPL –
- Ration cards are issued to those families who are living below poverty line. Under this scheme, the Delhi government will provide them with food items and other necessities at low cost.
- AAY –
- Antyodaya ration cards are issued to the poorest families. The Delhi government will provide them every need at a very cheap price.
- A Y-
- Annapurna Yojana ration cards are issued to those people who are above 65 years of age and who do not have any source of income 10 kg of food grains will be given free of cost.
Eligibility for Delhi Ration Card
- You must be a permanent citizen of Delhi to apply for a new ration card.
- If you want to apply for new ration card then you should not have old ration card.
- If you are applying for APL and BPL ration card then you have to provide income details.
- If you are recently married then you have to apply for a new ration card.
- You can apply for Annapurna Yojana if you are a senior citizen neither have any source of income nor get any kind of pension under central and state government.
Documents required to apply for Delhi Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Composite ID
- Passport size photograph of each family member attested by gazette officer
- telephone bill
- bank passbook
- electricity bills
- house rent receipt
Online application process for Delhi Ration Card
- Visit the official portal of Delhi Government.
- Click on the Food Safety section.
- After clicking, you will see the form, you have to fill the form, upload the documents.
- After uploading the documents and filling the application form, click on submit.
- Your online application will be done.
Delhi rasan card list 2022 :
|3||North West Delhi|
|5||South West Delhi|
|7||South East Delhi|
|9||North East Delhi|
Delhi Ration card Full Details – FAQs
Q.1 . What is the official website of Food Department Delhi Government to apply for Delhi Ration Card?
Ans. To apply for ration card, one has to click on the official website www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
Q.2 . How long does it take to get a new ration card?
Ans. After applying online you will be issued a new ration card within 15 days.