PM Kisan 11th Installment: Pmkisan.gov.in 11th Installment List PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022, Under the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana, all the poor lower class and middle class farmers of our country are provided ₹ 6000 by the can government every year or the amount of all the farmer brothers is sent through online medium. Is. The amount received under the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana is provided to all the farmers as installments, each installment comes to the account of all the farmer brothers every 4 months.
The tenth trouble of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was sent to the account of all the farmer brothers, PM Kisan 11th installment is to be sent by the central government in the account of all the farmers. The date has been fixed by the Central Government for sending the PM Kisan 11th installment, which all the candidates want to get complete information about the 11th installment received under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, then all the farmers keep reading this article till the end because today Through this article, we have provided complete information under the PM Kisan 11th installment.
PM Kisan 11th installment 2022
The tenth installment was released to all the farmers received under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Or was sent to the account of all the farmer brothers of the tenth installment on 1 January 2022 and this amount has been successfully in the account of all the farmers, PM Kisan 11th installment is to be sent by the Central Government in the account of all the farmers. The eleventh installment date has been ensured by the central government.
PM Kisan 11th installment Date 2022 Highlights
|Name of Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Installment||PM Kisan 11th Installment|
|Installment Amount||Rs 2000.00|
|Initiated By||PMO India|
|Started in Year||2018|
|Financial Assistance Annually||Rs 6000.00|
|Payment Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
|PM Kisan 10th Installment Date 2021||01,January 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
PM Kisan 11th Installment KYC
PM Kisan Yojana is taking advantage of about 12 crore farmers in our country, under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 6000 is provided to all farmers every year, this amount is sent directly to the account of all farmers by the Central Government, this amount is the same sir. Farmers get EKYC of the current bank accounts, this time the PM Kisan 11th installment is to be sent to all the farmers.
To get this amount, it will be necessary for all farmers to get their bank account EKYC to tell you that the date of EKYC of the bank account by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare has been increased from 31 March 2022 to 31 May 2022. Is. 31 May 2022 This is the last date for getting EKYC of bank accounts. Before this date, all the candidates should get their bank accounts EKYC and get the benefit of the 11th installment sent by the central government.
It has been 3 years since this scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, under which till now the farmers have received about 10 installments in which the tenth was transferred to the account of all the farmers on January 1, 2022, after which Now all the farmers are waiting for their 11th installment which is going to be released on 31st May i.e. today itself. Stay tuned till the end so that you can get all the information.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
The Government of India has always been committed to the farmers, many ambitious schemes are being run by the Central Government for the welfare of the farmers, one of them is the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Actually, through this scheme, every year crores of farmers are being provided financial assistance of 6 thousand rupees by the central government.
PM Kisan gov in registration
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, about 12 crore farmers are being benefited in our country.
- Under this scheme, every year an amount of ₹ 6000 is sent by the Central Government to all lower class and middle class farmers.
- All farmers receive an amount of ₹ 6000 sent by the central government as installments.
- The amount received under the PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana comes to the account of all farmers every 4 months.
- Each installment under PM Kisan Yojana is ₹ 2000.
PM Kisan next installment
- Aadhaar card of the applicant.
- Bank passbook.
- mobile number .
- Passport Size Photo.
- Composite ID .
- Ration card .
- residence certificate .
- caste certificate .
PM Kisan Status check 2022 11th installment Date?
- To check the amount received under the PM Kisan Yojana, all the farmer brothers will have to first visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After visiting this official website, you will open a home page on the computer screen of all.
- All the candidates will see a link of PM Kisan Yojana on the ASM page, click all the candidates on that link.
- On clicking this link, a new window will open in front of you.
- Click on the option of the beneficiary status under all the candidates on that window.
- Put all the candidates Aadhaar number/account number/mobile number.
- An OTP will come on the registered mobile number of bodies, enter that OTP and click on the option to get the data.
- After performing the complete process in this way, the 11th installment situation will be displayed in front of you.
More than 15 crore farmers of our country are registered in this scheme, and are getting the benefits of this scheme. Although now it is mandatory for the farmers to get the EKYC done to get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, if the EKYC is not done by the farmers, then they will be deprived of getting the benefit of the next installment. Actually, now eKYC done through Aadhar card and OTP has been discontinued. Shortly before this, as a big help for PM Kisan beneficiaries, the date of doing eKYC was extended.
FAQs on PM Kisan 11th Installment Status Check @ Pmkisan.gov.in
Which is the official website to check the 11th installment status?
What are the documents required to check the 11th installment of PM Kisan Yojana?
Aadhaar card of the applicant.
mobile number .
Passport Size Photo.
Composite ID .
Ration card .
residence certificate .