UP Super TET Notification: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council conducts UP Super TET exam every year in the state of Uttar Pradesh to select yoga teachers and the posts of head teacher and principal. This exam is mainly conducted in offline mode. UP Super Tet Exam is also known as Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This exam is conducted once in a year.
Like every year, this time also notification has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh State Government for UP Super TET Exam 2022 for thousands of posts. All the candidates who want to apply for the UP Super TET Notification should get all the information under the UP TGT Exam before applying.
So today, through this article, we have brought complete information about UP Super TET exam like how many posts notification has been issued? What will be the eligibility criteria? What will be the application process? What will be the selection process? Like all the information.
UP Super TET Notification 2022
Like every year to select yoga teachers by the Uttar Pradesh state government, this time also. Notification has been released for UP Super TGT Exam 2022 for 17000 posts. All the candidates who are mainly permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh state and want to make their career under teaching can ensure their arrival before the last date when the application process starts.
The UP Super TET exam is mainly conducted in two phases, in the first phase, it is done to select qualified teachers to teach in all the schools of the state of Uttar Pradesh. And in the second phase, the UP Super TET exam is conducted to ensure the posts of all the principals and head teachers. UP Super TET exam is conducted once in a year through offline mode.
UP Super TET Notification Overview
|Article Name||UP Super TET Notification|
|Name Of The Board||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Name Of The Examination||UP Super Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||17000|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline|
|Examination Date||Yet To Release|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Super Tet Exam
- All the candidates must have passed class XII with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board. But at the same time, there should also be a diploma of training of 2 years experience.
- Or all the candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline. And should have 4 years b.ed and d.ed diploma from any recognized university .
The age of all the candidates who have applied for the UP Super TET Notification has been fixed by the state government of Uttar Pradesh from 18 to 45 years. All the candidates also get this age relaxation like 3 years relaxation is provided for OBC candidates. And for the candidates belonging to the ST SC category, a relaxation of up to 5 years is provided.
After submission of the application form of UP Super TET exam, written test will be conducted in offline mode for all the candidates. Merit list and cut off marks will be issued for all the candidates after the written test is completed. Document verification will be done in the last stage after releasing the cut off marks.
UP Super TET Notification Application Fees
Application Fee for the Post of Assistant Teacher:
- General / OBC Category Candidates – 700
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 500
- VI / HI / OH Candidates – Rs. 300
Application Fee for the post of Principal:
- General / OBC Category Candidates – Rs. 900
- SC/ ST Category Candidates – Rs. 700
- VI / HI / OH Candidates – Rs. 400
Important Documents for UP Super TET
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- pan card
- age certificate
- Address proof
- passport size photo
- caste certificate
UP Super TET Online Form
- To apply, first you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, updeled.gov.in.
- Click on the link that will appear on the home page for all the candidates of UP Super TET exam.
- After clicking on the link, the application form of UP Super TET exam will be open in front of all the candidates.
- Complete all the information asked in the application form after reading it carefully.
- Now upload the photo copy and signature of the document with the help of printer.
- In the last step, after paying the application fee, fill the captcha code given below and click on the submit button.
- In this way the application of all the candidates for the UP Super TET exam will be successfully completed.
Read Also – UP Super TET Notification
UP Super TET Notification FAQs
By whom is the UP Super TET exam conducted?
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council.
Which is the official website to apply for UP Super TET Exam?